Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Gala and Father's Day!

I went to the Junior Auxiliary Gala this year but my date had to work :(
So, I sent him a picture to tell him I missed him...
Jenny, Mary Claudia and I at the Gala.  It was a fun night and I even won a couple of things at the auction.

 Ashley and I all dolled up.

Happy Father's Day!  
These three definitely have one of the best!
After church, we went to brunch and opened presents.  Then Stephen had to head to work.  The kids and I decided to drive to Pascagoula to suprise him with an ice cream cake.  So we ran into the grocery store and asked the bakery girl to write "Happy Father's Day" on the cake.  As we pulled up to the hospital, I looked at the cake.  It said, "Happy Father's Dad!"  
Super fail but it's the thought that counts and his smile seeing us arrive in the ER was worth it. 
 
We love you!!

No comments: