Saturday, January 25, 2014

Addison's 5th Birthday Party

We celebrated Addison's 5th Birthday a few days early by throwing her a party at Monkey Joe's.  We did not tell her about the birthday party until I picked her up from school and told her we were having her party that very day!  She was SO excited and kept telling me, "Mom, I love you SO, SO, SO much!"  Then she said, "I was wondering why all of the kids at school kept telling me Happy Birthday and it's not even my birthday yet."

Addison's classic "ready to party" move.

Even big bro and sis got to get checked out of school to hang out with baby sister.



Nothing is easier than showing up for a birthday party at one of these places.  We had the run of the place and the party planner kid took care of EVERYTHING.  Worth every penny.





Addison listening to the birthday song.

We love you sweet girl!  

No comments: