Saturday, August 10, 2013

More visits from old friends

We recently had Paul Yankey visit with us.  Steve and Paul have been best friends since 4th grade and they were also college roomates...

...which is where I came into the picture.  

Paul definitely prefers dogs to kids but he handled ours well by enticing them with souped up nerf guns.  Many a nerf battle has gone down in our family room.  Thanks Paul :)  We had a great visit catching up with Paul, it is always so special to see old friends.

Look at my dapper little man.  I recently took my girls back to school bow shopping.  Yes, for hair bows.  Down here, we do the regular shop-school supplies, school clothes, school shoes but with the inclusion of new, stylish hair bows.  
On the way to the bow store, Luke asked me if they had bow ties for boys there.  Why, yes they do my sweet southern gentleman.  Luke picked out, what I hope is only his first of many, bow ties.  A cute mustache print.  He proudly sported it for church the next morning.  Watch out ladies.

No comments: