Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of School!

I can't believe this little squirt is a fourth grader already.  It just doesn't seem possible.  All stylish and sassy and ready for her new school, Ocean Springs Upper Elementary, OSUE:)

Sunshine, pure sunshine.

First grade means a new school for Luke too.  Oak Park will bring lots of new experiences-including hot lunch and riding the bus (which seems to be the thing he was looking forward to the most).

I see a little boy who looks like he is ready for first grade but then I blink and I see my baby boy Luke sucking his thumb, holding his blue blankie.  Time is flying by.  
Some of my friends mentioned this verse for heading back to school and I hope it leads my children all year and their whole lives...
"Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it.'"  Isaiah 30:21

No comments: