Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer fun

What's not to love about summer days?  The girls and Grandpa enjoying a boat cruise.

My boys.

We had dolphin friends in the bayou.  We could not believe how close they were to the boat, 2 or 3 feet.  It was such a fun surprise.  

It took all of my and Grandpa's restraint to not jump in and hold on to the dolphins fins Sea World style.

Our family "down on the bayou."

We took the boat over to the club to stop and go for a swim.  The club is our home away from home during the summer.  The kids turn into little fish and sprout gills.

Diving board tricks!

I don't know what happened to this one but all of a sudden she is so brave and adventurous!


A rare moment above water for Addison.

This little fishy is constantly under water.

"Throw me daddy, throw me!"

Luke was talented enough to pose for me mid-air.



Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville opened recently and wow, this place is amazing.

Look at our booth!  It was a fishing boat!  The atmosphere was amazing and so much fun.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

The stilt walkers performing Jimmy Buffet songs, they even have a aerialist who slides into a giant margarita!  The whole atmosphere is party, party, party.  

The kids with the balloon creations the stilt walkers made them.  My kids are learning Jimmy Buffet songs now and I recently heard Addison walking around the house chanting, "Salt, salt, salt!"  

No comments: