Friday, March 9, 2012

Swimming and bird watching

We recently joined a new gym called the Kroc center and it has been awesome.  The complex has a fun pool complete with water slides, lazy river, water guns, lap pool and zero entry pool for Addison.   This is the kicker, it is $41 a month for a FAMILY membership!!!  That is for the pool/fitness center/child watch/outdoor track/volleyball/basketball/ you name it.  I remember when we were newlyweds in Chicago and my single gym membership was $180.  Crazy.

Amelia and Lizzie, church buddies.

Luke with kindergarten pals, Isabella and Phoebe.

A view of some of the complex.  Crabby kid solution: just add water.  Happy kids x 3.

Addison outfitted in her favorite bird watching outfit.  I love this girl.  I know for a fact she will be the death of me but man, she is hilarious.  

No comments: