Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby chicks

The chicken craze has gotten out of hand in Ocean Springs...it seems more of my friends are buying chickens everyday.  Although I DO NOT want chickens myself, unless of course they are fried and crispy on my table, I couldn't pass up the kids playing with them.  Apologies for the Iphone pictures again, blech.  Luke was a little timid about holding the chicks but he gave it a shot.

Addison of course loved the baby chicks and proved it by trying to hug the chick to the point of squashing the life out of the poor little thing.

And then there is Amelia who would probably love to grow her own chickens and pigs and cows and be an artist/farmer and live off the land.  

Really adorable but see the roll of paper towels?  Chicken poop, lots of chicken poop.  

No comments: