Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful first Easter in Mississippi. After church we went over to our neighbor's house, The Dolans, and had an Easter Extravaganza. There were 14 kids under six, 6 teens/tweens and 19 adults. It was a beautiful day, delicious food and lots of fun for the kids while we celebrated all the joy that Easter brings.

Amelia had collected flowers for Mommy.
Luke looks a little strung out on Easter candy already!
Amelia and I made a bunny cake and Easter baskets for the kids. Grandma Nancy will be proud of us.

The dads set up an Easter egg hunt for the kids and they had a blast running around the yard finding all the eggs. (The big kids had to do the hunt three-legged race style with a partner).
Amelia showing me her egg. My kids are famous for finding one egg and then sitting down and eating the treat from it. They just don't have my competitive spirit, I was like "Come on, let's look for more, there's one over there!" I guess it is good they weren't tackling kids on Easter sunday for little plastic eggs.

2 comments:

Jenni B. said...

Just trying to see if I fixed the comment page.

Joan said...

Thanks for the fantastic pictures of the kids!