Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 




Lots of fun and Christmas memories on Christmas morning :) 

Ellie Boo got to join in on the fun!



Christmas brunch!!  Love this tradition so much!

Then we moved onto the family tree and presents.

Stephen knows me well, I was so excited for this whole case of pickleballs and a ball hopper!
Until...

He surprised me with the real present!
Stephen orchestrated and planned for the Number Two Men's Pickleball Player in the World and two of the top women's Pro Pickleball Players to fly here for two separate weekends to play with me and Brad and train us!!!  
His thoughtfulness and creativeness is unmatched.  What an incredible once in a lifetime experience!
I hands down have the best husband on the planet.

Later in the day, he surprised Brad!
We thought we might need to resuscitate him, lol.
He was shocked and overwhelmed with emotion and so grateful to Stephen.  

Lucky us!!

Merry Christmas!



No comments: