Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy 14th Birthday Luke!


What other way would you want to celebrate turning 14 than with a giant, smoking, watermelon drink?
Addison was mesmerized!
Luke wanted to go to the Sugar Factory for his birthday dinner.
We had a super fun time with enough sugar to last for a month!


My Baby Luke is 14 years old!
We love you so much Luke!
Time to open presents!
(I only included this picture because Addison cracked me up watching him open presents with a Bears helmet on)

Yay! Baseball cards and a photo bomb from your big sister!

I had to wrap a whole lot of Bears presents this year, it was painful for me.
Ha!

They are forever pinching and/or dead legging each other, sigh.  

More Bears gear!

His other big love, LSU!

There was a theme this year!

And the biggie, a trip to Chicago with Daddy to see the Bears/Saints game!
 
The next day Luke had his buddies come out to Horn Island with us, followed by a sleepover up in the guest house!

I love all these boys!
We are so blessed beyond measure with the groups of friends our kids have chosen.

It was a miracle I got "one" nice picture because the majority of the time was spent dunking and drowning each other.

Still like "little boys" building castles and catching crabs.  
I love the paradise we live in!  What an amazing birthday!
Luke we love the young man you are turning into and you have made our life so full, we love you always and forever!


No comments: