Saturday, September 8, 2018

Homecoming Dance

Amelia recently had her High School Homecoming dance-
Sophomore year and all the girls decided to go in a big group together.
 

Amelia looked stunning and I loved the dress she ended up choosing.
After three weeks of alterations...it fit like a glove, ha!
What I would give to have to take in a size double zero!


She took my breath away.  
And I kept laughing/crying while I was taking her pictures.
I told her I couldn't help it, it was like she was literally growing up before my eyes.


I love when I catch her laughing. 
 Which is easy because she was laughing at all the poses I made her do before her friend's arrived at our house for pictures.

I love the back of her dress and her hair this year was awesome!
Lots of pictures of Amelia and all her besties :)
Sweet Amelia and Emma, gorgeous inside and out.

Amelia and Ashleigh are tennis buddies!

The same group of girls were here last year for pictures so it was fun to have them all together again.
The girls all came to our house for pictures, then they all headed to dinner, followed by the dance and then an after party for desserts and cookies! 
What a fun night!!

Amelia and Georgia have been friends since the 2nd grade!



Amelia and Madaline- future engineers! 


Mckenzie and Amelia have been friends since they were 4 years old!
So wonderful seeing the beautiful young ladies they have grown into.

Happy Homecoming ladies!


No comments: