Tuesday, November 28, 2017

NYC Day Two (part one)

It was a fun time of year to be in NYC because all of the Christmas decorations were up!
Of course I wanted to take a picture of all of it...thankfully the kids almost always obliged me with a smile.  


My morning fix.  

Time to head up to 
TOP OF THE ROCK!!
Central Park can be viewed over Addison's right shoulder.

Luke pointing out all the famous landmarks.

Yay!
Our first time in New York too!

Addi being Addi.


That is the Empire State building with the pointy top...
I am nearly positive!  

The views all around the observation decks were amazing!


A spontaneous hand hold by Luke and Addison.  
Be still my heart.






Selfie stick!
See we were already getting better at it!

It was so windy, we were all holding on to each other so we didn't blow over!
Amelia had the giggles because she had wild hair!

Success!


No comments: