Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stephen's 40th Birthday!

It is true, I married a younger man.  A whole two months younger than me!  
Stephen turned 40 in December and despite my best efforts, did NOT want a 40th birthday party.  I promised him he didn't have to have a theme or anything!  But nope. So, we had a party for him at home with his favorite dinner, presents and of course Star Wars Cake.  
His birthday-his choice of celebration.  
(He did agree to celebrate with two other couples but only if he could chose the restaurant ((I use that term loosely)).  He chose Twin Peaks...big eye roll here but again...his birthday.

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy to these three!

Stephen got A LOT of Cubs gear for this birthday.  It might be his only birthday ever that I can buy him Cubs World Champions gear.

Happy Birthday Stephen Michael!  
You are still as hunky as that 21 year old I asked over to my apartment to watch a movie.
Love you lots!

No comments: