Saturday, November 19, 2016

Caramel Apple Party!

Fall means time for the Caramel Apple Party! 
The fall was so busy this year that I thought the party might not happen but Stephen made sure it did.  
It is one of his favorite events of the year! 


Sometimes I see a picture of Stephen and I with the kids and I think to myself, who are these big kids?  How are these our babies?  
 

Everyone knows the drill by now, slice up the apples, Stephen mans the crock pot full of delicious caramel and the kids pile on the toppings.  
Yum!

The big girls keep getting bigger.

But now even the little girls are getting bigger :(
This sweet group of girls are all in the 2nd grade and go to church and Sunday School together.  
So sweet!

Thank goodness, my friends keep having babies!
 


Luke loaded up his apple!

The boys usually break off to play football, the girls break into circles talking and the adults get to laugh and catch up on a beautiful fall day.  
What's not to like?

Quick break from football for a picture.  
Happy Fall!

No comments: