Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jenni's 40th Birthday-80's style

I turned the big 4-0 this month, wah wah.  But to take away the sting of getting older, Stephen and Jenny threw me a super fun, totally rad 1980's party.  It was fabulous!
Look at the amazing cake Jenny had made for me!  It was precious.  Even my exact tennis bag and racket and complete with me being the old grandma on the court!  

JGo and JBo in our 1980's best!

Stephen and I went true vintage 80's on this one and ordered these 1980's costumes off a vintage clothing site.  


Jenny and Derek looking totally awesome!

  
My friends did awesome on the theme!  Lots of different 1980's costumes, from valley girls, to rockers to Top Gun and Karate Kid!
It was so fun to see everyone arrive!



Loved Kristen's outfit from Ferris Bueller's Day off, she was Sloan and her husband was Ferris.  So good.  
Loved all of it!

Guns and Roses baby.  Amazing.
And just in case there was any doubt, yes I went there.  True vintage 80's, like I said.  
Like Olivia Newton John said, "Let's Get Physical!"
I had a great time celebrating with my friends and Stephen had lots of extra touches that made the party so special.  
Thank you honey!

No comments: