Sunday, June 1, 2008

Slip Slidin' and Girls Night Out!

Woo hoo! New slip and slide at our house! We needed something to cool off with now that we have reached our "hot as you know what" season. So now all you northerners can get your revenge on me for our pleasant winter. I would give anything for a nice balmy 70 degrees right now.
On Sunday we had a girls night out and went to see SEX and THE CITY of course. Don't worry, I won't give any details away. Only that it was so good to see those New York gals again, oh how I miss my SEX and THE CITY, well I do have all six seasons on DVD but still it's not the same. We all loved it and had a fabulous dinner afterwards to discuss every detail of the movie.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I just slurp the movie photo from your blog.

That was a FUN FUN afternoon! Gosh my belly is huge as well as my B_TT!

Marian said...

and one more thing...you think i'd look too much of a beached whale if i got on the slip and slide?